Personally, I have much more confidence in FOX Broadcasting, as FRINGE is their best series (hands down!), despite some pretty good newer series they are airing. I simply cannot imagine FOX not sticking with Fringe, despite the cost (*Loosing money), because you simply cannot put a price tag on this very UNIQUE, EXCELLENT Series!!! We, the fans, say "Make all the cuts you need to...heck, work out of one small set & we will still tune in LIVE just for the story line & most highly talented actors alone!:):):)". The bottom line is, FRINGE has an actual 'healing' property for me, so perhaps I am being selfish for wanting to continue to live way beyond my prognosis. The fact is, it has a "Healing Effect" on every single viewer, perhaps unlike mine...some have an emotional healing of sorts after viewing it. The truth is, it GIVES US ALL HOPE, enables us to allow our spiritual side to grow & believe in something bigger & greater than just ourselves! We, the fans, have a common unity and for most all Fringe Fans there is a bond and a love between us that cannot be broken. Here's to Season 5!!!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
FRINGE & What About It?
FRINGE is in it's 4th Season & what a Season it is! Just when you think the story Arc cannot be better than the prior Season, Jeff & Joel (Executive Producers & Show-runners) pull yet another shocker out of their bag of creative Genius! CHUCK, on NBC, had probably the smallest handful of fans & lowest ratings of that Networks Prime Time schedule, yet they ran for five full seasons; making over 100 episodes & now they are in their Season Finale...Kudos to NBC for doing the unthinkable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMy dear friend, Pamala, I'm with you on every line you write! We, the Fringe, we have an audience of around three million workers live, a figure that remains, with few variations, and these ratings go up with the DVR, the rates of 1.9 to 2.1. Invariably the view is of its episodes, has 12 to 14 minutes of advertising, with the customers, some companies in the commercial high expression of the USA and the world, and this in a systematic and continuous. Fringe, should have its 5th season, I firmly believe that, no doubt, too.
ReplyDeleteMBM, or Zeppelin, or Zepp or Zigg Oz.
Zepp AKA Zigg Oz,
ReplyDeleteThank you for your most insightful, positive and informative comment!!! I consider you a very dear friend, sharing my sentiment for FRINGE, a show above & beyond any series (great minds think alike, right?). I trust there is no doubt regarding there being a season 5, and then...
Love & safe travels,
Pamala
Zepp AKA Zigg Oz,
ReplyDeleteThank you for your most insightful, positive and informative comment!!! I consider you a very dear friend, sharing my sentiment for FRINGE, a show above & beyond any series (great minds think alike, right?). I trust there is no doubt regarding there being a season 5, and then...
Love & safe travels,
Pamala
MBM,
ReplyDeleteI apologize as I intended the 2nd reply to be addressed to you, not two to "Zepp AKA Zigg Oz, lol, my bad:( FRINGE indeed shall have a 5th season, but there is much debate regarding them stopping there (many series have their Season Finale in their 5th Season), but those are the ones who have 22 or 23 episodes (an average) during any single season! I feel certain both FOX & W.B. would appreciate a decent return on their investment, so making it to syndication will do that:) They are continuing to pick up viewers and it's still the BEST SERIES RUNNING not just only on FOX, but any Network!!! BTW, thanks for the stats:):)
Kudos to your comment!